RSS2.0

Photo Hunter: Heavy!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh! This is my first post for this mimi. Hope you guys will gonna welcome me here as I have my first entry for this weeks them Heavy. Without further ado here is my entry for this weeks theme...

" A Computer Desktop "

You might wondering why is it that you can also see this picture in my header? Well, actually its my header I just cut it 'cause I found this one a heavy thing right? hope you guys will consider my entry as well welcoming me to this mimi. Have a great day everyone!...c",)


8 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Perfect for the theme. Welcome to Photo Hunt.

My heavy is posted...hope you can drop by and celebrate my birthday with me. Happy Hunting!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Welcome to PhotoHunt.
Have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Welcome to PH!

BTW,i have added you already.
pls look at my LINKIES

thanx and regards!
ghee

Mommy Lutchi said...

Neat picked , thanks for sharing.

Mine is up at
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.

Sarge Charlie said...

laptop is better, not so heavy

Dragonstar said...

Desktop is certainly heavy - worse with the old bulky monitors!
Welcome to the Hunt.

Katney said...

Good for your first Photo Hunt. We'll be watching for what you come up with in weeks to come.

Byrning Bunny said...

We all know they are annoyingly heavy everytime you have to reach to the back to do something with the wires or connections! Good choice.

ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4 ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4