RSS2.0

Weekend Snapshot!!!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cool! This is my first post for this mimi. Hope you guys will gonna welcome me here as I have my first entry. Anyway, may God Bless you all always! Here is my entry for this weeks mimi...

" A set of Flowers for upcoming Valentines "

Do you already got a date for this coming valentines? of Have you ever had a plan already for this coming valentines? Well, if you do, then have a good luck to all of you! May God Bless your relationship with your loved-ones and may HE continue to blessed you throughout your journey! Have a great week ahead everyone!...c",)

18 comments:

Barb said...

Perhaps someday someone will send me flowers again!

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful photo! This is so very festive. God bless.

keeyit said...

nice photos.. How you celebrate your valentine then ?

http://www.keeyit.com

Lynn said...

Advance happy valentine's. Nice shots of the flowers.

Jan said...

yes, i have a date on valentine's day... with hubby and kids. :)

i love the shots of the bouquet of flowers.

Juliana said...

I don't have plan for valentine's day :D Lovely flowers in there.

Will u visit my WS Thanks.

larawannabe said...

All geared up for V-day ;) Happy valentine's day to you and welcome to WS.

I've posted mine here. Have a great week ahead! =)

Emzkie said...

Happy Valentines Day! nice entry. mine is up too!

Stephanie said...

beautiful picture, gorgeous colors

Liz said...

Gorgeous flowers! Welcome to WS.

Jeanne said...

beautiful flowers for the valentine's day...Happy WS

Ladynred said...

What a great of the flowers. I don't mind flowers for Valentine's. I love flowers...

Agring's Simply Digital

Ladynred said...

I mean to say great shot!!!

Natalie said...

Welcome to the weekend snapshot! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

My Weekend Snapshot

Lilli & Nevada said...

such beautiful flowers, one thing for sure someone can't say they forgot its valentine soon
My 2nd WS. Got in too late last time however.

Unknown said...

Wow I like your snapshot......beautiful flowers....

Momgen said...

Yes its nice flowers pretty... I love too. Hmm happy WS!

mine is here The Fountain Of Happiness

Sharon said...

What beautiful flowers! My plan is for my husband to take me out. He will.

ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4 ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4