RSS2.0

Source of Income....

Friday, May 2, 2008

Its been almost a year now that I been doing my serious blogging. I actually started my first blog way back two (2) years ago that was year 2006 without any anticipation that my blogs will turns out to be one of my source of income. Absolutely! You hear it right and I'm proud to let you know about it. Besides, I'm not the only one who been doing paid blogging right? In fact, all over the globe, millions of people if not billions are also using paid blogging as their source of income. I actually never had an idea before that my blogs will simply make a difference on my life. I mean I never thought that I can earn out of it. Well, thanks to my Sis Yen who happened to be my mentor on blogging. Blogging really plays a vital role in my life right now and hopefully it will last long.

Anyway, since, I'm already talking about paid blogging let me also talk about those several blog advertising companies who accepts bloggers. Those companies are basically design to let advertisers, publishers and bloggers meet with one another. A great place to trade several opportunities. One of the them is the Snapbomb blog advertising company. They provide a cool opportunities to all the bloggers around the globe. To my fellow bloggers, sign up with them now and have your blogs approved! Thanks to all the advertisers whom I've done several opportunities. I owe a lot from you guys! Keep up the good work!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4 ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4