RSS2.0

Family Vacation...

Friday, September 11, 2009

family_vacation

Yikes! Christmas is coming! I can't wait to go home already. I'll be off on December for my work for my annual leave back home. You hear it right! I already book my ticket last week by second week of December and hopefully everything's will be fine and under control as the day arrives. Because of that, I was planning for an All inclusive family vacations. Since, I been out from our country for 15 months just to earn a living I guess, its now time to give myself and my family a great vacation that we didn't had yet every since. I was actually planning to take them all to Hong Kong as the first choice for a Disneyland Adventure but it seems that the it took me a bunch of money to spend if I'll consider it. Though absolutely we all enjoy. Second option was, Singapore Trip but my Sis told me that there's nothing to see in Singapore aside from the buildings and awesome place. So, probably we still have to think about it. Third option was, Thailand and according to my Sis whose been living their for 2 years back in 2003 and 2004 Thailand is really amazing! There were so much to see and so much to experience. Aside from affordable food and some other things, their people is really respectful.

So, probably I might consider Thailand for good. But I still need to confirm to my Mom, Dad, Sis and Bro if Thailand will do. If not then we have to look for some other option again. But at least I do have a plan now where to go this coming December before Christmas arrives. Wish us luck everyone!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4 ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4