RSS2.0

My Other Blog has been Featured at Wordpress!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yikes! For the span of 1 year on serious blogging just recently, I came to know that one of my post was being “Featured at WORDPRESS”… We all know that wordpress is one of the most popular blogging platform where there is also several companies that are using their services due to its friendly, easy to use, easy to understand and easy to navigate platform. Just only now I feel, I’m on the right track on the blogging world though I must admit that I am not a good writer or let say I’m not really a writer who was born to share every single critique I have learn in this life journey and are fond of sharing my thoughts and ideas. Its just that I came to know that blogging is one of the best way to support my physical and mental needs as a person.

wordpress.jpg

Anyhow, to give an overview how do I found out that one of my post was being featured at wordpress. Well, I’m certainly a blogging addict already. There’s no single day I let it end without browsing my sites, updating it and looking for something new. To my surprise just recently this day, when I’m about to saw my live traffic feed from FEEDJIT I was curious when I saw a visitor from WORDPRESS. Usually, I haven’t noticed before that I have a visitor who came from wordpress. So, I decided to view and here it comes I found out that one of my post was being “FEATURED”… It makes me smile actually ’cause just only now I have receive a recognition that there’s something in my blog that people can took off. You can read the post here. Its actually an article about MULTIVEND MACHINES that I often saw at Tokyo, Japan during my vacation there.

So, to end this post, I’d like to thank wordpress for such a pleasure you made me feel. And thanks to Feedjit for letting me know that I was being featured at wordpress. Thanks everyone for keep browsing and visiting my sites. YOur simply my inspiration to go further as I can. Keep blogging! Keep Moving!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4 ss_blog_claim=c70f1690bd88763977db1ffbf4f11aa4